Monday, September 12, 2011

His WIFE & Her LOVER: Panel Discussion


WOOOOOW!!! For those of you who came out to the opening of His WIFE & Her LOVER this weekend, thank youuuuuu!!! I am so proud of the Primary Flight crew for putting together a truly incredible show...I am grateful to had even been a part of it!

My installation was for one night only, but ohhhh what a nite it was...DEF one for the books! I cannot WAAAIIIIIT to post the pics when I get them back from the photographers...man...Im like, sweaty just thinking about it haha. All of the werk was really sick and major maaaajor props to all of the other artists.

That being said, come by the gallery this Friday, September 16 at 7:30 pm for an Artist Panel Discussion, moderated by George Sanchez Calderon. Should be super fun and educational! Support the arts!!!


No comments: