Monday, November 21, 2011

ART BASEL 2011: upcoming!!!


Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh...its that time of year again! Grab ur comfiest hotbitch shoes, any gear with gold woven into it, and the closest attractive billionaire cause Art Basel is right around the corner! Ah yes....Basel...a great time to be a Miamian cause you don't even have to leave town to see your favorite friends, artists, musicians and more from all over the globe...they just show right up at your door.

This year, I have a piece hanging at Primary Projects, and I am in excellent company...check out that lineup!!! We are showing in the back room (don't let that fool you though...no handjobs or lapdances...Basel is classy, people) and the main gallery is a whole other show to BLOW UR MIND...wide open!!! Man its all so dope..I wish I could share the secrets, but you will just have to come in person to see wassssup.

Also, I am so excited to say that I will have a piece hanging in the Margulies Warehouse as well!!! Very very cool. That place is like a magical treasure trove of art wonder so DEFINITELY check that out while wandering the streets of Wynwood...its so special! I can't believe I get to have my werk there.

So, thats about it for now...come one, come all...its a beautiful ting...baseltov yoooooo....

No comments: